Upload Your Sign Artwork
Our goal is to make the art submittal process accurate, timely and convenient. If you cannot provide your artwork in the following formats or if you are unclear about what to give us, don’t hesitate to give Signs & Graphics a call! 1-205-981-1026.
- After receiving your file, it will be reviewed to verify it meets the printing requirements.
- If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted.
- If corrections are required, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have us make the corrections (if we are able to do so).
- Files should be created in CMYK color mode. Converting from other modes may distort colors, shapes or images.
- File should be 100-150 dpi at full output size for large format items, or up to 300 dpi for smaller items.
- Convert all fonts to outlines and/or include all fonts used. If unsure send all fonts used. *We may have the font on file, check with us before hand.*
- Logos and line based objects should remain in vector format whenever possible.
- File size submission for our online form is 50MB. If your artwork is over 50MB it is best if you burn it to a CD and drop it off. Or if you have a large enough USB flash drive, you can bring that in as well.